Provide superior standards of psychiatric services to our patients, thus maintaining our long tradition, whilst following the latest advances in the fields of care for the mentally ill.
- To conduct state of the art research in all mental health fields.
- To collaborate with local & International Institutes of Excellence in different areas of care and research.
- To train and educate mental health professionals interested in pursuing a career in Psychiatry.
Always looking forward
At the Behman Hospital we always have an eye on the future. Our vision is to establish the Behman hospital as a leading centre for psychiatric care and education in the Middle East. We aim to achieve this through:
- Offering more specialized services in Helwan, our base hospital, whilst disseminating our satellite units all over the Middle East, so we can help more patients achieve their potential.
- Establishing a cauldron that encompasses all professionals working in the care of the mentally ill, thus facilitating interchange and synthesis of knowledge for the welfare of our patients.
- Expanding our research activities, to all domains of mental health.
- Refining our system performance to international standards and motivating our staff to creative performance.