PhD in Psychology - Addiction & Family Therapy
MA Clinical Psychology, Counseling & Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Diploma in General & Clinical Psychology
Dr. Senan has been working at The Behman since 1981 in:
* General Counseling.
* Assessment of different Children, Adult and Geriatric illnesses & Rehabilitation Program.
* Assessment for employment in pharmaceutical & medical production & petrol companies.
* Addiction counseling inpatient & outpatient settings.
* Family & Couples Counseling.
* Counseling in Group Therapy
* HIV Counseling: Individual & Supportive Psychotherapy.
* Counseling in Psychosexual Dysfunctional.
* Trainer in Substance Misuse Courses.
* Team Leader of Addiction Department & Supervisor of Recovering Addicts working as counselors and supervisors.
* Member of the International Association for Group Psychotherapy
* Member of the Egyptian Association for Group Therapy and Processes
Miss Mallawany joined The Behman Hospital Psychology Department in 2012.
She completed her BA in Clinical Psychology at The American University in Cairo (AUC) in 2012. Miss Mallawany obtained her MSc in Transcultural Mental Health from Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) in 2015 and is a Graduate Member of The British Psychological Society.
Miss Mallawany provides psychotherapy and psychological testing and assessments for inpatients and outpatients. She is currently Head of the Inpatient Psychology Department
Ms. Maira obtained her BA in Psychology from the American University in Cairo. She did internship in adolescence psychiatry at Helwan Hospital for Mental Health. She gained her experience in child assessment at the Abbasiya Child Psychiatry Clinic. Ms. Maira received her training in group processes at the Behman Hospital. She is currently in charge of facilitating group therapies at the Behman hospital. Similarly, she perceives her role as an individual therapist and as a facilitator, guiding clients to ally with the strengths within through integrating therapeutic techniques according to each individual needs.
Areas of interest:
Hypnotherapy, Psychoanalysis, Research, Cultural Psychology, Neuropsychology, and Political Psychology.